AJAX World Conference Aims to Answer 15 Pressing Questions!
This year at AJAXWorld conference the relentless focus is not only on where AJAX is now but also where AJAX is headed
Dec. 4, 2007 11:15 AM
The conference theme of AJAXWorld Conference & Expo 2008 East, the next New York City iteration of the world's most successful and wide-ranging conference and expo series, is "Rich Web Technologies for Enterprise Web 2.0 and Social Applications."
This year at AJAXWorld conferences the relentless focus is not only on where AJAX is now but also where AJAX is headed, where Enterprise Web 2.0 and social applications are taking the software development industry and the end user, and how rich Web technologies are transforming our businesses and our lives. You will learn how AJAX is making money and gaining market-share for some of the leading businesses in the world.
The real-world questions that will be answered by this year's 140+ sessions are those that currently preoccupy working developers, architects, IT managers and business line managers, including:
• AJAX development IDEs: what are the alternatives?
• When it comes to accessibility, how do I know what's required?
• How can I make AJAX applications that easily go offline?
• How do you make a secure AJAX application?
• Are mashups really contributing to the experience of the Web?
• What's the difference between a mashup and a
• Am I better off using an AJAX framework, a toolkit or just coding?
• Is AJAX commoditized or will it be soon?
• Will AJAX be standardized in the form of widget APIs
or declarative markup?
• What AJAX development tools are available for visual
• How should you handle Web analytics and metrics
for Rich Web sites?
• How do you scale an AJAX-based design to a
very large application?
• How can I harness the energy of my customer base online?
• On what timeline will AJAX skills become commoditized?
AJAXWorld 2007 Sponsors
SYS-CON Events announced today that AJAXWorld Conference & Expo 2008 East, which will take place on March 18-9-20, 2008, in New York City will offer a distinguished faculty which represents the world's leading rich web technology providers including: 3Tera, Addison-Wesley, Adobe, Apress, Backbase, Bindows, Conference Guru, Cynergy Systems, Dynamic Toolbar, Extension Media, Farata Systems, Flash Goddess, FrogLogic, GoingToMeet.com, Google, Helmi Technologies, IBM, ICEsoft, ILOG, IT Mill, Ittoolbox, JackBe, JetBrains, Kaazing, Krugle, Laszlo Systems, Lightstreamer, Manning Publications, Methods & Tools, Microsoft, Nexaweb, OpenSpot, OpSource, Oracle, Parasoft, Passport Corporation, PushToTest, Quasar Technologies, Rearden Commerce, Servoy, SmartClient / Isomorphic Software, SnapLogic, Sun Microsystems, TechTracker Media, Tele Atlas, The Thomson Corporation, ThinWire, TIBCO Software, TileStack, Universal Mind, Vertex Logic, Web Spiders, and Webtide.