From the Wires
An Analysis of the Potential Opportunities in the Wireless Monitoring in Home Healthcare Market - Understand Market Dynamics and Predict Future Trends
By: Business Wire
Oct. 1, 2008 10:36 AM
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/8538ad/wireless_monitorin) has announced the addition of Berg Insight AB's new report "Wireless Monitoring in Home Healthcare" to their offering.
How should the mobile industry address the vast business opportunity in wireless healthcare monitoring? Berg Insight estimates that 50 million people in the EU and the US could potentially benefit from wireless home healthcare monitoring solutions. Get insights on how to meet their requirements in this strategic research report.
Wireless Monitoring in Home Healthcare gives first-hand insights into the adoption of wireless solutions for health monitoring.
This strategic research report from Berg Insight provides you with a comprehensive analysis of the current trends on the market and offers advice on how to foster further growth.
This report will allow you to:
- Understand the dynamics of the health monitoring market in Europe and North America.
- Comprehend how the use of wireless technology could improve the monitoring of cardiac activity, blood pressure, glucose levels and lipid levels.
- Evaluate the business opportunities for mobile industry players in home healthcare.
- Identify key players on the health monitoring market.
- Predict future market and technology developments.
This report answers the following questions:
- How can the mobile industry contribute to the adoption of wireless technology in healthcare?
- Which segments offer the best potential for wireless health monitoring solutions?
- What are the main differences and commonalities between the EU and US markets?
- Which are the general technology trends for home health monitoring equipment?
- Why has it taken so long for the healthcare sector to adopt wireless technology?
- What types of wireless health products are available on the market today?
- What initiatives have been taken by the leading players in the telecom and IT industries?
Who should buy this report?
Wireless Monitoring in Home Healthcare is the foremost source of information about the adoption of wireless solutions for health monitoring. Whether you are a medical equipment vendor, telecom operator, healthcare provider, investor, consultant, or government agency, you will gain valuable insights from our in-depth research.
About the Author
Anders T Ryberg holds a PhD in Pharmacology from University of Gothenburg, Sweden. He has published several scientific papers in peer-reviewed journals, and held several presentations at international scientific meetings.
Key Topics Covered:
- The challenge from welfare diseases
- Home healthcare monitoring
- Healthcare monitoring solution providers
- Telecom and IT industry initiatives
- Market trends and recommendations
- List of Figures
- A&D Medical
- Abbott Laboratories
- Arrowhead Electronic Healthcare
- Bayer Healthcare
- Card Guard
- Deutsche Telekom
- France Telecom
- HealthPia America
- Honeywell Hommed
- Johnson & Johnson
- LG Electronics
- NTT DoCoMo
- Omron Healthcare
- Orange Healthcare
- Philips Healthcare
- Raytel Cardiac Services
- RTX Healthcare
- SHL Telemedicine
- Smith’s Medical
- T Z Medical
- T+ Medical
- Telecom Italia
- Transoma Medical
- Vodafone Spain
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/8538ad/wireless_monitorin.
Latest AJAXWorld RIA Stories
|| | | | | | ||
| | | |
| | | |
| | | |
| | | |
|SYS-CON MEDIA: | | | ||
|SYS-CON EVENTS: | | | | ||
|INTERNATIONAL SITES: | | | | | | | | | ||
|Copyright ©1994-2008 SYS-CON Publications, Inc. All Rights Reserved. All marks are trademarks of SYS-CON Media.|
|Reproduction in whole or in part in any form or medium without express written permission of SYS-CON Publications, Inc. is prohibited.|